3.01.2012

Mother of the New Time: saying YES to the future!


I know a lot of very awesome people in my Web of Life. One of them is the excellent Lady Yeshe Rabbit. She has contributed so much to her community, both in Northern and in Southern California. Now she's taking her efforts worldwide with a brilliant project for the Transitional Times called "Mother of the New Time."


To share an exerpt from her invitation:
Today, we encourage our sisters to put aside fear and remember Who We Are. Whether or not we have individually given birth or raised a child, we are all, collectively, the Mothers of consciousness. Just as a thoughtful Mother teaches her child the basic aspects of life, we can teach the world how to create a sustainable future instead of merely accepting what is currently being handed to us. 

Instead of buying in to the current "doom and gloom" rhetoric currently being bandied about, she and her succulent sisters of the Amazon Tribe have composed a ritual that brings radical change and hope to the world in a dynamic YES! This Work so totally resonates with me that not only have I signed on, but I'm including a link to her project on my blog. Find the pic that matches the pic at the top of this post and click on it. If this resonates with you as well, I - no, WE - invite you to say YES! as well. A-HO! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment